Personal Data Collection
In the course of doing business and / or operating this website, Anli Holdings Limited, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively“ANLI”, or “the Company”) may from time to time require you to supply your personal data for the purposes of opening or continuing portfolio accounts and in the establishment or continuation of securities trading, asset management and financial communications services by the Company.
Failure to supply such data may result in ANLI being unable to provide securities trading, asset management and financial communications services for your individual circumstances.
ANLI collects personal data on investors, clients, intermediaries and business contacts via application forms, other ANLI forms, investment management agreements, correspondence, business cards, phone, fax, e-mail and on-line. Personal data
collected includes, but not limited to name and address, date and country of birth, occupation, nationality, identity card, contact details and details of financial status.
Additional data may also be collected at ANLI’s websites which include, but is not limited to, the IP address of the visitor’s personal computer; the country from which the inquiry is made, certain personal or contact details of the visitor, client identification details.
Purpose And Use Of Personal Data
Personal data collected from you may be used by ANLI within or outside Hong Kong, for the purposes of providing securities trading, asset management and financial communications services and direct marketing. The usage of the personal data may depend upon your relationship with ANLI, which include but not limited to:
- The processing of an application for an account at ANLI
- The daily operation of the securities trading, asset management and financial communications services provided to clients
- The marketing of financial services or related products subject to your rights to object to such use
- Meeting the disclosures, reporting and compliance requirements of any laws or regulations, codes , guidelines binding on the Company.
ANLI intends to use your personal data in direct marketing with your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, your name, contact details held by ANLI from time to time may be used by ANLI in direct marketing of financial services or products offered by ANLI or co-branded partners. You have the rights to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes. ANLI will cease to use your data for direct marketing purposes without charge if you so request.
Data held by ANLI relating to you will be kept confidential but the Company may from time to time provide information to the following parties for the above purposes:
- Any agents or third party service providers who provides administrative or securities clearing or other services to ANLI in connection with the operation of its business including the trustees, investment managers, registrars, transfer agents, custodians, administrative service agents, and auditors of each product offered by ANLI;
- Any parties (including but not limited to, any local or foreign governments, tax or regulatory authority or court of competent jurisdiction) entitled thereto by law or regulation or in response to a regulatory request;
- Any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to ANLI including all subsidiaries and affiliates of ANLI which has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
Personal Information Security
ANLI is committed to keeping the personal data you provide to ANLI secured. ANLI takes all reasonable precautions to protect the personal data ANLI holds about you from misuses and losses and from unauthorized accesses, modification or disclosure.
Rights Relating To Personal Data Under The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Of Hong Kong (“Ordinance”)
Pursuant to the Ordinance, you have the rights to:
- Check whether ANLI holds any personal data about you, and to access such data, at a reasonable fee;
- Request any inaccurate personal data to be corrected; Ascertain ANLI’s policies and practices relating to personal data, including the type of personal data ANLI holds and the main purpose of holding such data and;
- Exercise your opt-out rights if you do not wish ANLI to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes